Payments, Invoices, and Withdrawals
Why is my payment failing?
There are multiple reasons why payment will fail. We recommend checking the following:
- Did you input your card information correctly?
- Is your card currently valid?
- Did you contact your bank to make sure you are able to make payments to an international company based in India?
If you have checked all of these options and everything checks out, you can contact our Customer Support team for assistance.
Why was I charged twice?
There can be multiple reasons why a payment goes through multiple times. One of them is that your card places a pre-authorization on the payment and once the charge goes through it will be removed.
It can also have happened that the button was pressed twice. When there are multiple attempts to place a purchase sometimes the payment processor will authorize mouth multiple attempts causing the card to be charged twice. In this case, do not worry, simple reach out to our customer support department and we’ll get it resolved in no time.
Available Payment Methods
The payment methods available on KIWI are:
- Credit/Debit Card: You can make purchases using any major credit/debit card.
- PayPal: You can pay with PayPal. You also have the option to connect your PayPal account with your Fiverr account for a faster check out.
- Apple Pay: If you using Fiverr’s iOS mobile application, you can make purchases using Apple Pay (restricted to the countries where this feature is available).
- Google Pay: If you using Fiverr’s Android mobile application, you can make purchases using Google Pay (restricted to the countries where this feature is available).
Note: Some countries on PayPal’s list may not be accepted by KIWI. For more, see the list of countries that accept PayPal.
Why is my preferred payment method not available?
The payment providers you see on the checkout page are those available to you depending on your country of residence. We are limited by the list of countries where our third-party payment providers offer services.
How do I make a cash deposit to my account?
At this time, we don’t have the option for buyers to load funds into KIWI.
My task was canceled. Where are my funds?
On KIWI, when a task is canceled and your payment method was charged, we refund your funds immediately back to your payment method.
How long does it take to receive a direct refund?
Refunds made to PayPal are usually completed within 60 minutes of the request being processed by Customer Support.
Refunds made to Credit Cards take longer due to card processing times on the issuer’s end. Usually, credit card refunds are initiated by us within 60 minutes but are completed within 7 to 10 days of the request being processed by Customer Support. However, it can take up to two weeks, in extreme cases.
I need a refund on a different card or PayPal account. How do I do this?
We are only able to refund the funds back to the original payment source used to process the payment. We are not able to change the card or PayPal account where the funds are credited back.
I paid with a currency other than US dollars. Will my refund be processed in the same currency?
Yes. Your refund will be processed in the same currency and amount used for the payment.
Using your local currency on KIWI
Fiverr displays different currencies depending on your location. You have the option to change your display currency at your convenience.
Changing your display currency
We currently do not support the functionality of changing your currency. All prices on KIWI are derived from their original US$ price